Archiculture - Leong Jiang Ling 1001436853

"Modernist Architecture is characterized by a thaumaturgic (talent of miraculously curing) ambition which would heal the “diseases” of individuals and society."


At the first class of theories class start, I have no idea what is going on, and I just follow lecture what have told us to do (study article and answer the question and also doing this blog). Every week cycle the same works. After one week and one week, I have learned the knowledge of the theories unconsciously. 
Image result for 银魂 表情

Just like the last 4 semester, most of my time spend on my own design, and in order to design a better project than previous semester, I applied more aesthetic thing into my design but it still can't be more improved. In order to build a good characteristic of the design, the theories class is necessary. I wish that I could learn it in the early semester so that I could apply it in my own design to let it be more mature in my design and also the concept.

Image result for architecture theories

Though this theories class, I have studied many of the modern projects that I not usually study. To me, I do not usually study much about other people's projects, but though this theories class, I been forced to study other people's projects, and this is the things that can help us improve in our project design.

Though this 4 semester of learning architecture, I felt that student like me could have a chance to explore more toward other countries to see other people's projects to explore our's mind and perspective, and not just stay at house to study (watching picture on the internet) and using all the time rushing our's design project. We could have sometimes to explore and to stimulate our mind and concept while designing.

Image result for explore

Reference

Peter Jones, Design Methods for Systemic Design Research, https://systemic-design.net/rsd3-proceedings/theories-methods/

Comments