4. What have you learnt this semester (in theories) that has changed your perspective? - Leong Jiang Ling 1001436853

"What is Architecture Theories?"

This is my first impression of this class and I was know nothing about the theories. Since I was studying architecture, I just learned about what has to be done in my own design and I have ignored most of the "theories" things about architecture, in other words, I am "empty" in my own design.

At first, I was thinking that there is putting design things into my design and have to be more toward the "design method". But after a higher semester I passed, I realized that this can't work very well.

To fulfill this insufficient, theories are the things that can make my design toward more perfect. In this theories class, I learned more thing that I don't understand at my previous design and now I could apply it to my design. The theories class had open my mind into a more perfect design and learned many of the knowledge of design.

After leaning this theories subject, I had changed my perspective of design from an "empty design" into a "fullness design". 














Comments